The Hibbard Group is seeking a professional, energetic, servant leader to fill the important role of Director of Media Services. The job description is available below. To apply, please email email@example.com to introduce yourself and include an up-to-date resume.
Position: Director, Media Services
Reports to: President of the Company
Responsible for management and implementation of the services provided to our ministry partners.
- In coordination with Company leadership, is responsible for execution of strategic media plans for our ministry partners.
- Responsible for securing, growing, and maintaining a responsive portfolio of media outlets for the content provided by our ministry partners.
- Serves as an agency liaison between media outlets and our ministry partners.
- Responsible for the oversight of writing and production provided to our ministry partners.
- Provides support for the fundraising strategy, cultivation and other donor activities of ministry partners.
- Participates in meetings with clients.
- Manages the flow of progress reports and trends to executive level management of clients and the company.
- Responsible for oversight of ministry partner’s content and promotion on Company’s website and social media platforms
- Manages the activities of the Client Service staff.
- Attends client functions and events as deemed appropriate.
- Oversees special projects for ministry partners at industry events (i.e., NRB, CMB)
- Enhances the Company’s reputation by accepting ownership for new Company initiatives and explores other opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Other duties and tasks necessary to advance the mission of the Company and our ministry partners as requested.
- Education – College degree (Communications, Marketing, Media, or English preferred).
- Experience/Qualities – At least 3 years post college work experience. Some management, media, marketing, sales, fundraising, or customer service experience preferred. Familiarity with Christian media is preferred. A general understanding of Christian denominational and theological differences is important. Ability to travel as necessary.
- Skills – Project management, proficiency in Excel, Word. Strong verbal and written communication. Self-starter and ability to work on your own. Strategic thinker who is dependable and has pays attention to detail.